530 BMXR Series chain
- Average tensile strength of 9,700 lbs.
- Includes rivet master link
- Ideal O.E.M. replacement Q4 Sealed Chain (Q4 seal-ring chain) offers 1.5 to 2 times longer wear resistance than regular O-ring chains
- Each refined component, designed with computer analysis, provides higher tensile strength
- Specially controlled heat treatment means tougher material and more durability
- Q4 seal ring and reinforced pin and roller provide superior wear resistance, higher impact resistance and fatigue strength
- Q4 seal ring offers less friction, which leads to less power loss, almost half that of standard O-ring chain
Note: This chain must be correctly matched to the machine size and power output. Failure to do so could result in failure of the chain, causing damage to the machine or other property, serious injury to the rider or others, or even death of the rider or others. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure that the chain selected is correctly matched to the machine and installed correctly. If you have any doubts, contact a professional before use.